I agree with - Damjan Tomic
Another option I found was provided by LauraRogers MVP on MSDN Social entitled: Custom Ordering in Document Library
create a custom "folder" content type:
- Site Settings - site content types
- Click Create
- Call it "New folder" or whatever you want. parent content type =
"folder content type" and then "folder".
- Create a new site column to be associated with this new content
type. Call it "folder order" or something, and make it a number
- on your library, go to library settings and advanced settings.
Change "allow mgmt of content types" to YES
- In the library's settings "content types" section, click to add an
existing content type, and pick that new one called "new folder" at step 3
- In the library's advanced settings, change "Display "New Folder"
command on the New menu" to NO.
Now in the "new" drop-down box there's the ability to create a new folder, and that new folder has a "sort order" column. Then you just have to sort your list by that column (MSDN Social).